ADULT ATHLETE PROGRAM OPTIONS
Every new base adult athlete begins with an initial evaluation and example training session. The evaluation will take a close look at movement quality, muscular imbalances, injury history, training experience and goal setting. The example training will follow the evaluation that will be used to give adult athletes a feel for how the sessions are structured. We have two options for adults: Group training and personal training.
1. ADULT group training:
- ADULT GROUPS ARE DONE IN GROUPS OF UP TO 12 PEOPLE.
- All Group Trainings include Warm-Up Routines, Mobility/Stability Training, Corrective Exercise, Strength Training, & Different Conditioning Methods all depending on each person's goals.
- ADULT GROUP TRAINING OPTIONS:
3 Sessions Weekly
2 sessions weekly
2. ADULT PERSONAL TRAINING:
- All Personal Training Sessions are completely tailored towards each person.
- All programs include Dynamic Warm-Ups, Athletic Movement Training, Mobility, Corrective Exercise, Strength Training, & Different Conditioning Methods depending on THE person's needs.
- ADULT PERSONAL TRAINING OPTIONS: